Step by step : How to Double Space in Word
1. How to double space a whole document in Word : New version
- Start by clicking Design, after that go to paragraph spacing and choose double.
2. How to double space part of a document in Word : New version
- With your document open on the Home tab, after that highlight the paragraphs you want to double space. Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of the Paragraph box. In the Line Spacing dropdown, select Double then click ok.
3. How to double space in Word : 2007 - 2010
- To double space an entire document, find the Styles area in the Home tab. Then select modify by normal right click. In Formatting, click Double Space then presently pick ok.