Reason of 500 Internal Server Error on Your WordPress Site
- The two most normal reasons for 5oo Internal server error are corrupted .htaccess record and surpassing your server's PHP memory limit.
- .htaccess record in your WordPress catalog can become undermined after you introduce a module or roll out one more improvement to your WordPress site.
How to Fix a 500 Internal Server Error on Your WordPress Site
- Back up your site
- Clear your browser cache
- Access your error logs
- Try reloading the site
- Look for permission errors.
- Increase your PHP memory limit.
- Creating a New .htaccess File
- Re-uploading Core Files
- Debugging Your WordPress Website
- Check for the “Error Establishing a Database Connection.”